Sunday, December 12, 2010

stinkin' happy!

Wow I am seriously so excited....I can't believe it. I was trying to find a lot of words that also mean excited. But nope didn't find any! Excited doesn't even mean what I thought it did haha So I think happy is a better word for it I guess! These are synonyms for happy all of which I am feeling! okay this is dorky, but I got to tell someone...
blessed, blest, blissful, blithe, can't complain, captivated, cheerful, chipper, chirpy, content, contented, convivial, delighted, ecstatic, elated, exultant, flying high, gay, glad, gleeful, gratified, intoxicated, jolly, joyful, joyous, jubilant, laughing, light, lively, looking good, merry, mirthful, on cloud nine, overjoyed, peaceful, peppy, perky, playful, pleasant, pleased, sparkling, sunny, thrilled, tickled, tickled pink, up, upbeat, walking on air
 .
I am stinkin' happy because I GET to...........I'm happy to, I'm all of those^
*see my Kolton this week
*hold his hand without worrying he'll get into trouble because he is in uniform
*kiss his face off
*say good night and stay together
*watch him play with our little girl
*cook for him
*decide what we want for dinner together
*read scriptures together
*pray together
*eat a blizzard together
*go to church and actually sit by my hot husband!!
*have him help me with the car seat/ diaper bag! yes!
*watch movies together
*watch movies without hating the girls because they get to kiss their lovers. ha because I'll be able to too now.
*cut his hair
*play games together(beat him at speed and yahtzee)
*tease him ;)
*make stuff together
*shop together
*I get to listen for the car to drive up instead of listening to my phone to ring when he gets off.
*I get to have my gorgeous husband bless our gorgeous baby girl
*sleep with my husband
*spend Christmas all together 
*look forward to showers(okay probably too much infomation) but seriously
*we get to move together
*live in our new house together
*rely on eachother
*get to know our new ward together
*learn things from eachother
*sleep in Saturday mornings together
*so much stuff that so many people take for granted, I know we did in the beginning of our marriage. But now, after 7 months of not being able to do all of these.  I think we will always know how precious every dinner together is, every giggle Addison makes, every kiss, and just being able to be together.
So that's why I'm stinkin' happy. I get to have my Kolton, and he gets to have us. He gets to get to know his little girl, ah I'm so happy!!!! I just want Friday to be here!!!
He is such a proud Daddy, ah such a good Daddy.
 

4 comments:

  1. I think I just cried a little reading this! I am so excited for you two to finally be together after all this time! It really makes me look at my husband and love him even more!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love you! You are so cute! I am so happy for you all and that you all get to be together all the time again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOu guys are the cutest couple EVER!! I LOVE IT! When are you blessing Addison. Im so Excited for you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete